Sunday 1 August 2010

GLOBAL GATHERING.

Last indian take away in Birmingham.

Outfit planning.

I love life.

Sick.

Topshop tights.

RIP H&M tent.

Fashion statement of the weekend.
Sandals made of flattened cider cans and tent rope.

Best people.

Waltzer.

BOOMBOX.

If you are awake and out the house before 10.30am, a McDonalds breakfast is necessary.


Roast beef yorkshire pudding wrap from The Soak.
Best Sunday lunch ever.

Rain could have potentially ruined my weekend but luckily for me it wasn't too bad.
Thanks to Babyliss cordless pro straighteners my hair didn't ruin my life either.
Didn't see to many 'Hot Girl of the Day' potentials and nobody was well dressed enough for me to make a fool of myself asking to take photo's.

I know you still can't scroll down to see older posts on this page and the layout is still a mess but this should be sorted by the end of the week.
Love Food Fashion Peace will be back to it's old self soon.

Back in London for good as of tomorrow
End of an era.

No comments:

Post a Comment