Sunday 19 February 2012

LFW AS IT SHOULD BE.

OK, so today's LFW experience was FAR superior to Friday's.
The Topshop show space introduced me to Fashion Week as it should be; Anna Wintour, pink lemonade and backstage passes.
I didn't quite know where to look first as I walked through the backstage area to where we were setting up.
Models, hair, make-up, food, champagne, clothes, models, drinks, models.
Models are pretty amazing aren't they.
I'm back at Somerset house tomorrow and then show space for Mary K and Meadham on Tuesday.
I actually cannot fucking wait.
I LOVE MY JOB.





and for the ones that aren't edited, aka the ones I didn't Instagram...








Rita Ora.
My new obsession.


Nasir Mazhar; not only is he the biggest rudeboy ever, that had grime blasting out the speakers for his exhibition, but he makes the sickest fucking accessories I have ever seen and is without a doubt one of the coolest people on earth because he wore a Nike tracksuit to fashion week and didn't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment