Sunday 15 May 2011

SILVER SERVICE.

It's good having friends in high places because you get free stuff.
My good friend over at Silver Service jewellery has just sent me this amazing white skull charm necklace.
I'm pretty obsessed with it at the moment, and now I want everything from the collection.
Silver Service is available to buy at Topshop, Oxford Circus on the ground floor but you can grab everything online too.
Check the website because there is literally so much cool stuff.
These pieces are really good presents because you can just keep buying charms each year and you don't have to worry about coming up with new ideas all the time.
Hint hint to everyone that knows and loves me.
Check out the blog.

is this photo too much?
probably.
soz.













such a ridiculously sick photo shoot as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment