Tuesday 23 November 2010

TUNA & SWEETCORN LASAGNE YO.

I haven't shared a recipe in a while so here is my wonderful creation - tuna & sweetcorn lasagne.
It's like a tuna pasta bake but way better.


You COULD use shop bought tomato and cheese sauce and just layer it up with lasagne sheets, tuna, sweetcorn and top with grated cheese but I made my own, so you should.
For the tomato pasta sauce fry finely shopped onions with garlic and add chopped tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, tomato purée and I had some peppers stuffed with goats cheese from a jar so I cut them up and put them in, it was a good call.
For the cheese sauce I melted cream cheese with milk and grated cheddar until it was a thick saucy consistency.
I layered the tomato sauce, lasagne sheets, cheese sauce, tinned tuna and sweetcorn in a baking dish and COVERED it in grated cheddar and a bit of parmesan.
I literally cannot explain how delicious this is.
Not to blow my own trumpet but it was one of the best lasagne creations I have ever witnessed.
Try it out
more recipes to come if you like this one.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment