Wednesday 27 October 2010

ESSEX, LASAGNE & KATE MOSS.

LOVE.
The Only Way Is Essex is the best thing on TV.
Fact.
Amy Childs is my idol.

FOOD.
before I decided healthy eating would be a good idea, I discovered I make an UNBELIEVABLE lasagne.
For the bolognaise -
fry chopped onions and garlic in a pan with oil until golden
add meat and cook until brown
add chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, sun dried tomatoes, pasta sauce, salt, pepper and a tablespoon of sugar
add mushrooms, carrots & sweetcorn if desired
leave to simmer for half an hour
once a delicious thick, yummy bolognaise is created layer in a baking tray with bechamel or cheese sauce, grated cheddar, parmesan & mozerella
coverrrrrr in all the cheeses and some more sun dried tomatoes and bake for 45 mins
basically the most fattening amazingest thing EVER.
GIVE ME IT NOW.

FASHION.
The final Kate Moss collection launches Tuesday.
I'm working til 11pm so come and see me/the collection.
I'm also working the launch party - jealous much?
Check out this beaut vid that was filmed in Personal Shopping where I work.
I peeked through and saw Kate when they were filming.
It was pretty hot.


PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment