Wednesday 29 September 2010

VAMPIRES, A GOODBYE AND AN APOLOGY.


So you should probably all go buy Dead Cert on DVD to see my sexiest friend ever do a striptease.
Watch the trailer here...
I haven't seen it yet but it's ordered and it should be with me by tomorrow.

A big goodbye is in order, my two bestest boys have fucked off travelling for a year.
What will I do without my BEEFS.
Miss you already babs.
SO MUCH LOVE.

and I guess a sorry is in order, I have been so shit with posting lately because I am so busy these days.
The life of a stylist eyyy.
Joke.
I'm not that arrogant.
Yet.
Ha, no seriously I am just working so much and I try and make the most of my days off so I just never get time to blog in between catching up with TV, eating and of course, sleeping.
So yeah soz, I will get better at this.
Time management is my thing, I just need to sort my life out.
I've got lots of cool new clothes an lipsticks.
I bought the fringed leather Boutique jacket and then took it back because half of the tassels came off.
ok I actually need to go paint my nails
LOVES
x

No comments:

Post a Comment