Wednesday 22 September 2010

CAR BOOTY BABY.

As I said in my earlier post, I'm working at Westfields Car Boot Fair this week.
I thought you all might to see how it's going...





I WANT THIS FUCKING HAIR.

Key pieces for AW10/11.



Win this trunk of clothes by coming to see me and entering the competition.


By the end of the week I will own the entire Topshop make-up collection.
Heavy Duty is BEAUT.


LOVE.

CUPCAKES.

I need that jacket in my life.
£175's a bit steep though :(

Pret salad.
NOM.

Dress up o'clock.

Shearling collars are a MUST HAVE this season.




PAPPED.

I need these in my life.

LOVE YOU.

I love little snogs
and big snogs
and supersize snogs.
I got a Snog badge. Keen?


I won a Whistles bracelet :)

Good times all round I'd say.
Come see me tomorrow or Friday if your in Westfield.
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the blog!

    What colour/brand is that nail varnish?!

    x

    ReplyDelete