Wednesday 25 August 2010

TOPSHOP PRINCESS.

Turns out I don't have to enter the big world of work for another week.
This means more time to shop for my new stylists wardrobe.
Topshop obv.

These basic tee's are my new fave.
Got them in white, grey andddd black now.
At £15 they are more expensive that your usual plain T-shirt but the pocket detail and the fabric make them well worth it.
I got the shorts I wanted :)
Very happy about these.
They are a lot more sophisticated than what you would usually see me in but I have come to realise that my style is going to change dramatically very soon and I better start dressing up and looking sharp so I can fit in with all the uber cool fashionistas as London Fashion Week.

This looks really good on.
Especially with the buttons undone.
I'm sure my Dad will make a comment about how he has a million pale blue shirts that I could have cut the sleeves off of but I don't care, I couldn't help myself.

I want this more than anything but I couldn't bring myself to pay full price for it.
£38 for a shirt is a little steep when you haven't had your first pay check and you will eventually be getting a ridiculous discount.
I can see this shopping habit growing and growing with this new job.
I'm thinking of getting my Dad to turn my brothers old room into a walk in wardrobe for me.
Mariah Carey eat your heart out.

2 comments:

  1. i think you mean "steep" and not "sleep" in the paragraph at the end of this article : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he not me as in your dad and his blue shirts :) but sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete