Friday 18 June 2010

LOVE MUSIC.

There is actually NOTHING better* than driving alone listening to a new playlist.
My 'IBIZA 10' playlist was created tonight and in my opinion, this is a pretty massive deal.
This will be the playlist we listen to getting ready every night, so it needs to be epic.
It isn't necessarily finished but I loaded it to my ipod anyway.
Let's just say, the 25 minute drive home from my aunty and uncles house was entertaining.
Good music makes me drive faster.
It also gives me a sense of 'I'm so fucking cool, I'm the best on road, fuck youuuu'.
Obviously I know I'm really not that cool.
but driving round north west London with my music blaring and my windows down does make me feel pretty fucking ghetto. ha.
Anyway, songs of the summer:
Swedish House Mafia - One
Modestep - Sunlight (for my ears only)
P Money - Sweetshop
Plan B - Prayin (Breakage remix)

If I'm not sick of those 4 songs by June 30th I'll be amazed.
I LOVE LIFE.
*There are many things better but in this case, accept my exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment