Wednesday 12 May 2010

Welcome Back.

JEEEZ this feels weird.
So I left the LOVEFOODFASHIONPEACE world for a while so that I could enjoy my birthday, finish & hand in my dissertation on time, celebrate and go to Amsterdam without the worry of Hot Girl of the Day constantly creeping into my mind.

Speaking of HGOTD - I know this is going to upset a few people, but, I'm afraid to say, it is no more. The stress was becoming too much. HA, joke.. but honestly, I was running low and getting too many 'HGOTD is not hot' from the likes of Tom Ryan. So I decided to quit whilst I was ahead and get rid of it.
For those of you that didn't already know, Hot Boy of the Day has also gone too.
This was party because I couldnt find any more hot boys that lived up to the standards of previous hot boys and partly because I cba.

So all this time away from blogging had me thinking, and I have now decided to scrap my 'of the week' and 'of the day' posts and make this blog what it was originally supposed to be - a fashion/food blog with things I love on the side.

Today is the start of something new, something bigger and something much, much better.
I will not forget HGOTD, as it is of course, what has got me the 1,167 absolute unique visitors, 8,019 page views and 72.40% bounce rate that I have to date.
There will still be plenty of hot girls (and boys) and amazing food, and sick clothes, and so on.
I hope I haven't lost any followers over the last 2 weeks, I am back now and it is going to be SICK.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment