Tuesday 23 February 2010

This is how to have hot chocolate.



This morning I woke up in the Antarctica. Well at least that's what it felt like. I decided not to put my heater on because I leave it on too long as it is. Anyway, BIG MISTAKE. It took a good 15 minutes to psych myself up to get out of bed, and even then I was wearing two American Apparel hoodies, tracksuit bottoms and Ugg boots. IT WAS SO COLD.
Anyway, my car took AGES to heat up and then I only had to bloody get out and walk from the car park into uni. I think you get what I am trying to say.. I was really cold.
I can thank the man in the little coffee hut outside uni for warming me up.
I'd like to say he did it himself but that would be a lie.
It was the Nutella Hot Chocolate.
Best thing EVER on a cold winters morning. FACT.
'What is a Nutella hot chocolate?' I hear you ask..
I asked the same thing, only to be looked at like I'm stupid and get the answer of 'Hot chocolate with Nutella..'
I gathered that DURR-BRAIN but I thought there might be more to it.
There isn't.
There doesn't need to be.
Best £1.50 I spent all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment