Thursday 25 February 2010

Pasta Sauce. From Scratch.



Ok so you may not know it, but pasta is literally one of THE most exciting things to me.
It is such a treat and I feel guilty with every bite.
BUT, i had half a pack left and an empty tummy AND it was wholewheat pasta so fuck it.
Only problem was I had no sauce, so I created one. Aren't I clever.

Ingredients

2 white onions
3 small garlic cloves
1 large yellow pepper
1 carton of chopped tomatoes
1 splash of balsamic vinegar
Sweet/hot chilli sauce
Oil, salt & pepper

Method

Chop the onions and fry them in the oil until soft
Crush the garlic and add it to the onions and stir in with the balsamic vinegar
Chop the pepper and add it to the onions along with the chopped tomatoes
Cook for 5 minutes adding the chilli sauce, salt and pepper
Blend in blender and stir into pasta with a spoonful of cream cheese.

So effing easy and so ridiculously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment