Wednesday 27 January 2010

TOPSHOP.

I bought my t-shirt :)
yayyyyy


I also got some leather gloves because my hands get so effing cold.. I know it's a bit late and the snow has gone but fuck it.. there is always next winter.



So I had work today, got introduced to the new trend: Meadow. It's so pretty :)


Saloon isn't really my thing and fringing can fack off because it always gets tangled up on the hanger but I am thinking of buying into the whole check shirt thing.. I'm waiting for a really nice neutral one that doesn't scream TOPMAN.


Downtown BORES me, it's wayyyyy too nude. but there are some really sexy little numbers so check it out.


CLUB TROPICANA IS COMING...
The summer trend is literally going to be SO up my alley. It is going to rape my money but fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment